The Latino Family Literacy Project™
1a. Our school has completed a 10-week program of The Latino Family Literacy Project:
1b. The last program provided for parents was held from:
1c. If NO, please explain reasons why you have not provided a program at your school
2a. Skills you witnessed with others as a result of this program: (Check all that apply)
Parents read more often to their children
Parents established a family reading routine
Parents learned new techniques for reading with their children
Parents enhanced their own literacy skills
Parents learned English language vocabulary and skills
Parents learned to observe their children through the family album activity
Parents learned to discuss the topic of college with their child
Parents learned how to help their child better prepare for college
Parents communicated openly about their concerns and / or support for college
Parents became familiar with college options
Parents learned English language vocabulary and skills relating to the high school and college process
2b. If Other, please explain
3a. Skills you witnessed with children as a result of this program: (Check all that apply)
Children had opportunities to read to their parents
Children were aware of their parents' participation
The books were used in childcare with the children
Students learned to discuss the topic of college with their parents
Students learned how to help their child better prepare for college
Students communicated openly about their concerns and / or support for college
Students became familiar with college options
Students learned key vocabulary and skills relating to the high school and college process
3b. If Other, please explain
4a. As a facilitator of this program, was this program easy to implement?
4b. If Yes, please explain
4c. If No, please explain
5a. Overall, did the parents like the program?
5b. Please describe what parents had to say about the program:
6. In which language did your school provide the program for the parents?
7. In which language do most of your parents read with their children?
8. I rate the overall success of the program a: (Choose One)
9. Please provide 2 Comments of Success about the program
10. Please provide 2 Suggestions for Improvement:
11. Would you like more information for another parent program for a second semester?
12. What other literacy programs would you like to see at your school to continue with parent involvement and parent training?
13. May The Latino Family Literacy Project publish your comments to promote the program to other educators?
14. Would you be willing to be a reference for the program?
15. Other Comments: